Need a new roof?
We walk you through the entire roofing process, from insurance, retail, to replacement. No matter the project, quality and customer satisfaction is our goal.
Knowledge is power, we take great pride in educating our customers. We value transparency and honesty and the best way we can show that is by educating the customer on how and why certain materials and processes are chosen above others.
Not all roofs are created equal, although they might look like it at first glance. We use the highest quality materials along with highly paid and skilled labor, resulting in a durable handmade roof.
If you have ANY questions please don’t be shy, reach out! We’re here to help and answer all your questions.
Click on the image below to view the image slide and reveal descriptions.
1. Full Tear OffWe remove the entire old roof down to the wood, including 2 tons of shingles and 14,000+ nails and properly dispose of them.
4. UnderlaymentInstead of using the standard paper underlayment we use the incredibly tough synthetic tarp underlayment.
5. Ice and Water ShieldIce and water shield, as specified by code, belongs in all the eaves and valleys of the roof. See our roof anatomy for reference!
7. Chimney FlashingChimney flashing is replaced with custom bent flashing as one piece instead of the more delicate step pyramid style you see more commonly.
8. Pipe BootAll the rubber/metal pipe boots get replaced with brand new ones to ensure a proper seal.
Perhaps the most important factor in having a new roof is the labor. It would be better to have cheaper materials and expert labor than premium materials and poor labor. As it happens, we use both premium materials AND skilled labor! Many of our roofers have over 20 years of experience and are highly paid. Typically a roofing crew will have between 5 and 10 workers, depending on the size and demand of the roof.
Cheap labor is where a company can save thousands of dollars. We believe in the power of good contractors and never settle for less than our standards, so we pay the much more expensive cost for expert roofers. Customer satisfaction is our highest aim and we achieve that with quality results.